27 Mayıs 2015 Çarşamba

Paris Visit Part II - Cosmetics

Hello everyone,

After having some meal with cheese and wine :) let's talk about a beauty product I bought from Paris from a regular supermarket.

It's GLOV Hydro Demaquillage microfibre make up remover glove. A Polish company Phenicoptere Ltd. produce it. At first I did not think it's worth the money (it is €15) but now I do not want to use anything but this to remove my make up.


I have a very oily skin, it shines just a few hours after cleansing. Previosly I used lots of brands such as; Clinique, Lancome even La Prairie.

Before Glov I was using Babe which was also good to clean my skin but not as good as Glov. After washing my face with Babe, when I tonic it with a cotton pad, I could still see some make up residuals. But with Glov my face is just clean and just with water. :)

Yes, using Glov is very simple, you just soaken it with water (warm or cold) and clean eyes with face. Then wash the Glov with a bar soap and hang it to dry.

The secret is in its' texture. A micro technology with star shaped micro fibres, 100 times thinner than a human hair. The producer company says it last 3 months. Yes we'll see. :)




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder